Be part of a next generation search firm
We are a next generation search firm transforming the recruitment industry to better suit the needs of fast growing + progressive organizations. We share a passion for delivering an unmatched customer experience and building long-term relationships, while never wavering on our core values: integrity, innovation, humility, trust, transparency, partnership + diversity.
Why Oxford + Richmond
We are a next-generation search firm — embracing disruptive innovation, technology + new ideas while staying true to our proven search methodologies.
We are a team of entrepreneurs who embody the entrepreneurial spirit - it's in our DNA. This makes us inherently agile, results-oriented + driven in support of our clients.
As leading advocates, with a specific diversity + inclusion practice area, we are committed to continuous improvement + ensuring an empowering and inclusive company culture.
We recognize that a team approach creates value for clients and improves outcomes. We build high-performing teams for our clients and have created a culture at Oxford + Richmond that supports one another.
With an uncapped and unprecedented house/consultant split structure, we offer an industry-unique opportunity for driven and results-oriented performers.
Our purpose-built company culture has resulted in a collegial team environment. We work hard, are passionate about our work, put customers first, while enjoying each other + having fun.
Due to increasing demand for our progressive talent solutions, we are looking for multiple Search Consultants to join our dynamic team. With an uncapped and unprecedented house /consultant split structure, this is an industry-unique opportunity for a driven and results oriented performer.
The ideal candidates will be progressive, entrepreneurial-minded, highly self-motivated sales professionals with 5+ years of executive search and/or business development experience. They must be confident and empathetic communicators, possess innate sales + relationship management abilities, and embrace our values of high ethics and superior customer service.
The ability to develop new business by initiating and forging solid long-term relationships will be key to success in this role. If you are attracted by performance-driven compensation, this career opportunity could be right for you.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Possess innate sales + senior level influencing abilities, ideally with at least 5 years of executive search and/or strong B2B services business development experience
- A confident, flexible and empathetic communicator who can interact + establish credibility at all levels of an organization
- A solid track record exceeding revenue targets + building long-term client relationships
- A motivated, energetic, ambitious and entrepreneurial-minded self-starter
- Detail-oriented with proven project management skills + the ability to maintain a high customer service standards
- Exemplify our core values: integrity, innovation, humility, trust + transparency, partnership + diversity
- A positive, genuine and relationship-focused individual
- An uncapped compensation structure – while benefiting from a highly respected brand + team with a 35+ year track record of search success
- Opportunity to join a progressive + fast growing search firm with aggressive plans to expand + diversify
- The chance to join a dynamic team on a mission to disrupt an often stale + complacent industry
- The freedom to control your own destiny and build your career