Due to the significant demand for our progressive talent solutions, we are looking for multiple Recruitment Consultants to join our growing team.
Among other qualities, an ideal candidate is a positive, genuine, energetic, ambitious, and entrepreneurial-minded self-starter with at least 2 years of full-cycle recruitment experience and a passion for building relationships and delivering exceptional client and candidate experiences. Strong project management skills and the ability to establish credibility at senior levels are also key.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company currently experiencing high trajectory growth through both a proven reputation as well as through disruptive pricing, service offerings and the adoption of leading technologies. Competitive compensation with uncapped performance-based upside will be offered.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Be a resilient, self-motivated and sales-oriented individual with at least 2 years of hands-on sales or account management experience, with full-cycle talent acquisition experience an asset
- Have a strong customer focus (candidate and client) with a proven ability to quickly establish trust and credibility and build lasting relationships
- Analytical with solid business acumen, comfortable leveraging data (qualitative and quantitative) to make informed decisions and recommendations for process improvement
- A confident, flexible and empathetic communicator who can interact – and quickly establish credibility – at all levels of an organization
- A creative and effective storyteller who can engage potential candidates and get them excited by new opportunities
- Possess strong project management and problem-solving skills with a proven ability to juggle multiple projects in a lean and entrepreneurial environment
- A positive, energetic, fun, ambitious, collaborative and entrepreneurial-minded self-starter with the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions
- Is adaptable and can thrive in a growing, fast-paced organization
- Future-minded, innovative and technologically savvy
- An uncapped compensation structure – while benefiting from a highly respected brand + team with a 35+ year track record of search success
- Opportunity to join a progressive + fast-growing search firm with aggressive plans to expand + diversify
- The chance to join a dynamic, ambitious, open-minded and entrepreneurial team on a mission to disrupt an often stale and complacent industry
Be part of a next generation search firm
We are a next generation search firm transforming the recruitment industry to better suit the needs of fast growing + progressive organizations. We share a passion for delivering an unmatched customer experience and building long-term relationships, while never wavering on our core values: integrity, innovation, humility, trust, transparency, partnership + diversity.
Why Oxford + Richmond
We are a next-generation search firm — embracing disruptive innovation, technology + new ideas while staying true to our proven search methodologies.
We are a team of entrepreneurs who embody the entrepreneurial spirit - it's in our DNA. This makes us inherently agile, results-oriented + driven in support of our clients.
As leading advocates, with a specific diversity + inclusion practice area, we are committed to continuous improvement + ensuring an empowering and inclusive company culture.
We recognize that a team approach creates value for clients and improves outcomes. We build high-performing teams for our clients and have created a culture at Oxford + Richmond that supports one another.
With an uncapped and unprecedented house/consultant split structure, we offer an industry-unique opportunity for driven and results-oriented performers.
Our purpose-built company culture has resulted in a collegial team environment. We work hard, are passionate about our work, put customers first, while enjoying each other + having fun.