Want to be part of a progressive + fast growing search firm with lofty ambitions?
Oxford + Richmond is a next generation search firm, transforming the recruitment industry to better suit the needs of fast growing + progressive organizations. We combine a proven methodology with the latest technology to take the stress out of finding and attracting the right talent. With practice areas in Executive + Board-Level Search, Interim Executive Practice, Start-ups, VC’s + Private Equity, Future Leaders Search and Diversity + Inclusion, we have a range of services to solve talent needs for organizations of all sizes. The recent launch of our subscription based Recruitment-as-a-Service (RaaS) offering, one of the first of its kind in Canada, has accelerated our growth and cemented our place as one of Canada’s preeminent search firms.
At Oxford + Richmond, we take a unique approach to separate ourselves, mitigate risks for clients + enhance their competitive advantage. We share a passion for delivering an unmatched customer experience and building long-term relationships, while never wavering on our core values: integrity, innovation, humility, trust, transparency, partnership + diversity.
Additional information about Oxford + Richmond:
Want to be part of a progressive + fast-growing search firm with lofty ambitions?
Due to increasing demand for our progressive talent solutions, we are looking for multiple Search Consultants to join our dynamic team. With an uncapped and unprecedented house/consultant split structure, this is an industry-unique opportunity for driven and results oriented performers.
The ideal candidates will be progressive, entrepreneurial-minded, highly self-motivated sales professionals with 5+ years of executive search and/or business development experience. They must be confident and empathetic communicators, possess innate sales + relationship management abilities, and embrace our values of high ethics and superior customer service.
The ability to develop new business by initiating and forging solid long-term relationships will be key to success in this role. If you are attracted by performance-driven compensation, this career opportunity could be right for you.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Possess innate sales + senior level influencing abilities, ideally with at least 5 years of executive search and/or strong B2B services business development experience
- A confident, flexible and empathetic communicator who can interact + establish credibility at all levels of an organization
- A solid track record exceeding revenue targets + building long-term client relationships
- A motivated, energetic, ambitious and entrepreneurial-minded self-starter
- Detail-oriented with proven project management skills + the ability to maintain a high customer service standards
- Exemplify our core values: integrity, innovation, humility, trust + transparency, partnership + diversity
- A positive, genuine and relationship-focused individual
- An uncapped compensation structure – while benefiting from a highly respected brand + team with a 35+ year track record of search success
- Opportunity to join a progressive + fast growing search firm with aggressive plans to expand + diversify
- The chance to join a dynamic team on a mission to disrupt an often stale + complacent industry
- The freedom to control your own destiny and build your career
Contact us to learn more about this opportunity or to apply.